about My health coaching practice
My education & qualifications
I received my health coaching certification through Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I studied and researched innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories: everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between. This program embraces all the different aspects of health and wellness, with an emphasis on bio-indivudality, a concept that there is no one way to eat healthy and wellness is a personal journey. As an Integrative Health Coach, I have explored different ways of eating and how they have helped other people based on their individual needs and then given the tools to analyze and understand these differences so that I can council others to make the right choices in a way that works best for them.
While doing the Integrative Nutrition program, I learned from top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Bestselling Author, and TV Personality for the Dr. Oz Show
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Joe Cross, Entrepreneur, Author, Filmmaker, and Wellness Advocate
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, Author, Physician, Speaker, and Media Personality
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventative health practices. Drawing on my expertise and experience, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that can transform your life.