This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
Don't have a lot of time but want something tasty to nom on? I got you! 🙌🏼
This Whole30-compliant, Paleo-friendly Beef Stir-fry with Cauliflower Rice hits the spot! Using ingredients I typically have on hand, it's something super easy to throw together at a moment's notice (e.g., 30-minute lunch break when you're working from home, or last-minute dinner).
It's packed with all sorts of delicious, good-for-you veggies and is perfectly satisfying!
whole30/paleo beef stir fry with cauliflower rice
- 2 cups riced cauliflower (buy pre-made, or make your own!)
- 2 cups riced broccoli (buy pre-made, or make your own! Same concept as riced cauliflower)
- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- coconut aminos
- pink Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Cook up your flank steak! This is the longest part of the recipe - if you cook up some during your weekly meal prep, you'll be ready to hit the ground running. Here is a great tutorial on how to cook flank steak in the oven. For this recipe, you'll want your steak cut up into thin slices.
- On the stovetop, heat up some ghee (or your cooking fat of choice) and add the chopped onion. Cook until caramelized. Add in the carrots, kale, and flank steak slices.
- After a few minutes, add in the riced cauliflower and riced broccoli. Stir while cooking.
- Once the riced cauliflower and riced broccoli are heated through and tender stir in coconut aminos to taste, lower heat, and cover pan for a few minutes.
- And...voilà! Your Whole30/Paleo Beef Stir-Fry is ready! Dinner is served!
Get your FREE Whole30 Workbook!
Get the latest and greatest in your inbox!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
MEET HAPPY HEALTHY JOE
Joseph Struhs (LA-based certified health coach) is an essential oil educator and wellness passionisto by day, marketing consultant for health pros by night! When he's not working, you can catch him fitting in a workout at the gym or getting crazy in the kitchen.