This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
Don't have a lot of time but want something tasty to nom on? I got you! 🙌🏼
This Whole30-compliant, Paleo-friendly Beef Stir-fry with Cauliflower Rice hits the spot! Using ingredients I typically have on hand, it's something super easy to throw together at a moment's notice (e.g., 30-minute lunch break when you're working from home, or last-minute dinner).
It's packed with all sorts of delicious, good-for-you veggies and is perfectly satisfying!
whole30/paleo beef stir fry with cauliflower rice
- 2 cups riced cauliflower (buy pre-made, or make your own!)
- 2 cups riced broccoli (buy pre-made, or make your own! Same concept as riced cauliflower)
- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- coconut aminos
- pink Himalayan salt and black pepper
- Cook up your flank steak! This is the longest part of the recipe - if you cook up some during your weekly meal prep, you'll be ready to hit the ground running. Here is a great tutorial on how to cook flank steak in the oven. For this recipe, you'll want your steak cut up into thin slices.
- On the stovetop, heat up some ghee (or your cooking fat of choice) and add the chopped onion. Cook until caramelized. Add in the carrots, kale, and flank steak slices.
- After a few minutes, add in the riced cauliflower and riced broccoli. Stir while cooking.
- Once the riced cauliflower and riced broccoli are heated through and tender stir in coconut aminos to taste, lower heat, and cover pan for a few minutes.
- And...voilà! Your Whole30/Paleo Beef Stir-Fry is ready! Dinner is served!
Get your FREE Whole30 Workbook!
Get the latest and greatest in your inbox!
MEET HAPPY HEALTHY JOE
I am a Certified Integrative Health Coach and essential oil educator based out of Los Angeles and Salt Lake City! As a Health Coach, I combine nutrition, positive psychology, and science-backed self-care for all-natural mood support.
When not coaching clients, I work as a content creator and branding strategist. I love to collaborate and am available for sponsored posts. Please shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an idea or just to say hi!