This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
After meal prepping for this week, I whipped up this nourishing dinner with some veggies I had leftover!
💯% will-make-again delicious!
For fun, I integrated Bonafide Provisions "Glow" Drinkable Veggies bone broth for extra flavor, a dose of gut-friendly collagen, and the vibrant deep red color. 🥗🍗🍵🍴
Recipe for this veggie-packed Riced Cauliflower Pilaf below! 👇🏼
Pro-tip: I love to stock up on a lot of my go-to healthy dry goods and superfoods at Thrive Market! They have a great discounts on a lot of natural living products and my favorite healthy pantry items.
Bone Broth Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
Makes 2 large servings.
- 1 small head of cauliflower (or a 1 lb bag of riced cauliflower)
- 1 tbsp cooking fat (I opted for Fourth & Heart Himalayan pink salt ghee)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Bonafide Provisions "Glow" Drinkable Veggies Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup diced heirloom tomoatoes
- In a skillet, sauté 2 cups of riced cauliflower (easily done in a high-powered blender), 1/2 cup chopped spinach, 1/4 cup diced red onion, and 1/4 cup chopped cremini mushrooms. Fourth & Heart Himalayan pink salt ghee was my cooking fat of choice for this dish.
- Once the mixture is lightly steaming and tender, add 1/2 cup chicken bone broth. I used Bonafide Provisions "Glow" Drinkable Veggies bone broth (a flavorful blend of tomato, beet, cucumber, onion, basil, sea salt, and chicken bone broth), but for an extra veggie punch and the beautiful bright red color. A regular organic chicken bone broth is suitable instead if you don't have these Drinkable Veggies.
- Stir in a handful of diced heirloom tomatoes.
- Stir thoroughly, cover, and leave on the stovetop until the riced cauliflower soaks up the drinkable bone broth and the color is even throughout the mixture.
And that's it!
I topped mine with rosemary lemon chicken breast and garnished with micro-greens. It's a versatile, easy-to-make side dish that can pair well with so many different entrees!
MEET HAPPY HEALTHY JOE
Joseph Struhs (LA-based certified health coach) is an essential oil educator and wellness passionisto by day, marketing consultant for health pros by night! When he's not working, you can catch him fitting in a workout at the gym or getting crazy in the kitchen.