Get your FREE Essential Oil Guide!
Subscribe to get the latest and greatest in your inbox!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
This Keto-friendly freezer fudge is the way to get in a dose of healthy fats while getting your cold brew fix!
This recipe, sweetened with zero-glycemic monk fruit, is great for curbing cravings while providing plenty of healthy fats (from coconut, MCT oil, and ghee), and a cold brew-powered caffeinated boost!
This KETO COLD BREW FREEZER FUDGE is perfect for those eating a low-carb, ketogenic diet to help maintain fat-fueled ketosis.
Pro-tip: I love to stock up on a lot of my go-to healthy dry goods and superfoods at Thrive Market! They offer a 25-50% discount on a lot of natural living products and my favorite healthy pantry items.
For the hashtag mold I used for the freezer fudge pictured, click here! This recipe filled about two molds with some extra to spare.
KETo COLD BREW FREEZER FUDGE RECIPE
- 1 cup cold brew (I used Wicked Joe Wicked French coffee beans for this recipe)
- 4 scoops collagen (I used Thrive Market's collagen for this recipe)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup Fourth & Heart Madagascar Vanilla Ghee
- 4 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (use coupon code HAPPYHEALTHYJOE for 20% off!)
- Prepare your cold brew! Click here for my super easy cold brew recipe!
- Combine coconut oil, coconut butter and Fourth & Heart Madagascar Vanilla Ghee in a saucepan. On the stovetop, melt on low until a liquid consistency.
- Combine melted mixture with cold brew, collagen, MCT Oil, and Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener in your Blendtec, and blend until smooth (about 30-60 seconds).
- Pour into the silicone mold and carefully place mold in the freezer.
- Once frozen (after at least an hour), remove fudge from silicone mold and place in freezer safe container. Keep stored in the freezer.
MEET HAPPY HEALTHY JOE
I am a Certified Integrative Health Coach and essential oil educator based out of Los Angeles and Salt Lake City! As a Health Coach, I combine nutrition, positive psychology, and science-backed self-care for all-natural mood support.
When not coaching clients, I work as a content creator and branding strategist. I love to collaborate and am available for sponsored posts. Please shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an idea or just to say hi!