Get your FREE Essential Oil Guide!
Subscribe to get the latest and greatest in your inbox!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
This Keto-friendly Adaptogenic Matcha Mint Fat Fudge is the perfect little treat!
This recipe, sweetened with zero-glycemic monk fruit, is great for curbing cravings while giving you a dose with satiating healthy fats. Lion's Mane-infused matcha gives it the perfect hint of green with extra adaptogenic support!
This ADAPTOGENIC MATCHA MINT FAT FUDGE is perfect for those eating a low-carb, ketogenic diet to help maintain fat-fueled ketosis.
Pro-tip: I love to stock up on a lot of my go-to healthy dry goods and superfoods at Thrive Market! They offer a 25-50% discount on a lot of natural living products and my favorite healthy pantry items.
For the diamond mold I used for the fat fudge pictured, click here! This recipe filled about two molds with some extra to spare.
ADAPTOGENIC MATCHA MINT FAT FUDGE
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp matcha (I used Four Sigmatic Lion's Mane & Ginger Matcha!)
- 1 drop dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Fourth & Heart Madagascar Vanilla Ghee
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (use coupon code HAPPYHEALTHYJOE for 20% off!)
- Himalayan pink salt
- On the stovetop, melt coconut butter on low until a liquid consistency.
- Add melted coconut butter, Four Sigmatic Lion's Mane & Ginger Matcha, and dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil to your Blendtec, and blend until smooth (about 30-60 seconds).
- Carefully pour into your silicone mold - leaving plenty of room for the next layer.
- Combine coconut oil and Fourth & Heart Madagascar Vanilla Ghee in a saucepan. On the stovetop, melt on low until a liquid consistency.
- Combine melted mixture with cacao powder and Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener in your Blendtec, and blend until smooth (about 30-60 seconds).
- Pour into the silicone mold. Sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt, and carefully place mold in the freezer.
- Once frozen (after at least an hour), remove fudge from silicone mold and place in freezer safe container. Keep stored in the freezer.
MEET HAPPY HEALTHY JOE
I am a Certified Integrative Health Coach and essential oil educator based out of Los Angeles and Salt Lake City! As a Health Coach, I combine nutrition, positive psychology, and science-backed self-care for all-natural mood support.
When not coaching clients, I work as a content creator and branding strategist. I love to collaborate and am available for sponsored posts. Please shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an idea or just to say hi!