Get your FREE Essential Oil Guide!
Subscribe to get the latest and greatest in your inbox!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure for more info.
I've Been on bit of a baking kick Lately.
And I'm not mad about it. 😉
I grew up on homemade baked goods (my mother was the goddess of baked goods), so it was fun taking a stab at a grain-free, dairy-free twist on a tasty classic: banana bread!
The thing I love about this recipe is that it is SO easy to make. Simply put all the ingredients into your high-power blender (like a Blendtec), pulverize, pop into the oven, and - BOOM. Banana bread.
It's also easy to customize to suit your taste! It's hard to screw this one up!
Scroll down for the recipe!
Pro-tip: I love to stock up on a lot of my go-to healthy dry goods and superfoods at Thrive Market! They offer a 25-50% discount on a lot of natural living products and my favorite healthy pantry items.
Easy Grain-Free Banana Bread
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp raw almond butter
- 6 pasture-raised eggs (I try to get mine local, but I also love Vital Farms)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice. I've found that 3tbsp raw honey (I love Beekeper's Naturals) or 2 tbsp organic maple syrup do the trick. Bananas are already sweet, so a little goes a long way.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients and blend in your Blendtec until batter is smooth (about 60 seconds).
- Pour batter into greased bread pan (I use coconut oil), and pop into the oven for 40-50 minutes. Cook time may vary depending on altitude and your oven.
- Allow to cool and remove from cake pan. I've found the loaf lasts about 5-7 stored wrapped at room temperature. Great served warm with a spread of ghee, topped with coconut yogurt and berries, or however you like!
If you want to mix it up, you can always add a vanilla pod to the mix, or try topping it with cacao nibs and coconut flakes (as pictured here). Also, if you want a protein boost, try adding a few heaping scoops of your favorite collagen peptides or protein powder.
MEET HAPPY HEALTHY JOE
I am a Certified Integrative Health Coach and essential oil educator based out of Los Angeles and Salt Lake City! As a Health Coach, I combine nutrition, positive psychology, and science-backed self-care for all-natural mood support.
When not coaching clients, I work as a content creator and branding strategist. I love to collaborate and am available for sponsored posts. Please shoot me an email (email@example.com) with an idea or just to say hi!